BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
17 Feb 2017
Feb 15 Canada's business competition watchdog asked BCE Inc to sell six retail stores, some subscribers and telecom spectrum to gain approval of its deal to buy Manitoba Telecom Services.
* Bell acquisition of MTS receives final regulatory approvals from ISED and competition bureau, transaction set to close on march 17
* Bell media says partnering with scott borchetta who is founder, president, and ceo of big machine label group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Feb 2 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported a slightly smaller-than-expected quarterly profit as it paid more to win wireless customers and forecast a 2017 profit below analysts' estimates, sending its shares lower.
* BCE reports 2016 Q4 and full-year results, announces 2017 financial targets - common share dividend increased 5.1 pct to $2.87 per year
Feb 2 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported a 32.5 percent rise in quarterly profit as it added customers and earned more per subscriber in its postpaid wireless business.
TORONTO Bell Media, a unit of Canadian telecom company BCE Inc , said on Tuesday it is reducing its radio and television industry workforce in more than two dozen locations across the country by an unspecified number.
TORONTO, Jan 31 Bell Media, a unit of Canadian telecom company BCE Inc, said on Tuesday it is reducing its radio and television industry workforce in more than two dozen locations across the country by an unspecified number.
* Bell has agreed to continue to serve in his role as CEO of company until June 30, 2017
* IBM - Bell Canada will combine its mobility services with IBM's suite of apps
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIb.TO)||$57.52||+0.43|
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIa.TO)||$57.90||+0.90|
|TELUS Corporation (T.TO)||$43.93||+0.56|
|TELUS Corporation (Ta.TO)||$7.41||-0.02|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRb.TO)||$28.03||+0.01|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRa.V)||$31.25||0.00|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJR_pa.TO)||$16.41||-0.23|
|Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.OQ)||$142.22||+0.21|
|Bell Aliant Inc (BA.TO)||--||--|
|Bell Aliant Inc (AIT_pa.TO)||--||--|