Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)
* Shares rise 2.3 percent to top of MDAX (Adds sources, background, link to Breakingviews)
* PLANS TO BUILD A NEW 230 MILLION EUROS HEADQUARTERS AND RESEARCH CENTER IN THE COMPANY’S HOME DISTRICT OF HAMBURG-EIMSBÜTTEL Source text - http://bit.ly/2trHurx Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* RESOLVES TO SUSPEND TRADING ON BDF SA (BDF) SHARES ON NEWCONNECT MARKET AS OF JUNE 22
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q1 2017 REVENUE 1.8 MILLION ZLOTYS VS 2.0 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q4 2016 REVENUE 1.8 MILLION ZLOTYS VS 2.2 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q3 2016 REVENUE 1.8 MILLION ZLOTYS VS 2.3 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
FRANKFURT/BERLIN, May 24 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent lower on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0609 GMT.
April 27 German consumer goods maker Beiersdorf on Thursday reported organic sales growth of 4.8 percent for the first quarter, confirming optimistic comments Chief Executive Stefan Heidenreich made last week.
* CEO says doesn't underestimate risks for the year (Recasts, adds chairman's comments on acquisitions, background)
FRANKFURT, April 20 Business in the first few months of 2017 has affirmed German consumer products group Beiersdorf's cautious optimism for the full year, Chief Executive Stefan Heidenreich told shareholders on Thursday.