Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)
* Q1 revenue 2.3 million zlotys ($613,874) versus 2.7 million zlotys a year ago
* Shares rise 3.6 pct to two-month high (Recasts with details on outlook, CEO, updates shares)
* Says Russian business is doing extremely well, have much better business and market share over there Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT - Nivea maker Beiersdorf reported lower-than-expected sales for the second quarter on Wednesday due to slow business in its important Western European market.
FRANKFURT, Aug 5 - Nivea maker Beiersdorf reported 1.4 percent organic sales growth in the six months to end June helped by increasing demand for new skin care products in North America and by favourable currency moves.
* Said on Wednesday that after publication of Q1 2015 financial statement of BDF SA it resumes trading of BDF's shares as of July 30
* Q1 revenue 2.2 million zlotys ($589,733) versus 2.8 million zlotys a year ago
FRANKFURT, May 7 - German consumer goods makers Henkel and Beiersdorf reported soaring sales for their skin and hair products in Russia on Thursday, as consumers there kept their taste for prestige labels amid an economic crisis.
FRANKFURT, May 7 - The chief executive of Nivea maker Beiersdorf said the group has seen growth rates above 20 pct in Russia in the first quarter.
* Says is confident that growth in Russia will continue for the rest of the year
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Beiersdorf AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Beiersdorf - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.