Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)
27 Nov 2015
* Q3 revenue 2.3 million zlotys ($580,661.45) versus 2.8 million zlotys a year ago
* New products, innovations help drive Q3 results (Adds comments from conference calls)
* Beiersdorf ceo says tesa adhesives unit has not yet seen impact from volkswagen crisis Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Q1 revenue 2.3 million zlotys ($613,874) versus 2.7 million zlotys a year ago
* Shares rise 3.6 pct to two-month high (Recasts with details on outlook, CEO, updates shares)
* Says Russian business is doing extremely well, have much better business and market share over there Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT Nivea maker Beiersdorf reported lower-than-expected sales for the second quarter on Wednesday due to slow business in its important Western European market.
FRANKFURT, Aug 5 Nivea maker Beiersdorf reported 1.4 percent organic sales growth in the six months to end June helped by increasing demand for new skin care products in North America and by favourable currency moves.
* Said on Wednesday that after publication of Q1 2015 financial statement of BDF SA it resumes trading of BDF's shares as of July 30
* Q1 revenue 2.2 million zlotys ($589,733) versus 2.8 million zlotys a year ago
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Wright Reports
Beiersdorf - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Beiersdorf AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.