Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)
FRANKFURT, May 7 - German consumer goods makers Henkel and Beiersdorf reported soaring sales for their skin and hair products in Russia on Thursday, as consumers there kept their taste for prestige labels amid an economic crisis.
FRANKFURT, May 7 - The chief executive of Nivea maker Beiersdorf said the group has seen growth rates above 20 pct in Russia in the first quarter.
* Says is confident that growth in Russia will continue for the rest of the year
* Appoints Jesper Andersen to executive board as of May 18, 2015
* Shares seen up 1.6 percent in pre-market trade (Adds details, quote, share indication, new CFO)
FRANKFURT, May 7 - Germany's Beiersdorf on Thursday reported a bigger than expected rise in first-quarter core profit helped by demand for its products in Eastern Europe.
* Q4 revenue 2.3 million zlotys ($622,294) versus 3.0 million zlotys year ago
* The Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) resolves to suspend trading of shares of Aduma SA w upadlosci likwidacyjnej , BDF SA, Ecotech Polska SA, Fachowcy.pl Ventures SA, Global Trade SA, Infoscope SA, KAMPA SA, Weglopex Holding SA , Uboat-Line SA, Zaklady Miesne Myslaw SA , Cerabud SA, Twigonet Europe SE (the companies) as of Feb. 18
* Shares rise despite dividend disappointment (Adds share price, margin, analyst comment)
* Says expects Q2, Q3 to be "very strong" after moderate start to year
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Beiersdorf - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Beiersdorf AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.