Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)
* Q4 revenue 2.3 million zlotys ($622,294) versus 3.0 million zlotys year ago
* The Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) resolves to suspend trading of shares of Aduma SA w upadlosci likwidacyjnej , BDF SA, Ecotech Polska SA, Fachowcy.pl Ventures SA, Global Trade SA, Infoscope SA, KAMPA SA, Weglopex Holding SA , Uboat-Line SA, Zaklady Miesne Myslaw SA , Cerabud SA, Twigonet Europe SE (the companies) as of Feb. 18
* Shares rise despite dividend disappointment (Adds share price, margin, analyst comment)
* Says expects Q2, Q3 to be "very strong" after moderate start to year
HAMBURG, Feb 13 - Germany's Beiersdorf said it expected sales growth to accelerate to 3-5 percent this year, with another slight improvement in its core profit margin, as it reported a slightly bigger than expected rise in 2014 earnings.
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 1.2 pct as oil and mining stocks bounce
LONDON, Jan 15 - European shares rebounded on Thursday, boosted by a bounce in mining and oil companies, as well as by strong results at retailer H&M and Nivea cream-maker Beiersdorf.
* Shares indicated 2.3 percent higher (Adds details, shares)
FRANKFURT, Jan 15 - Germany's Beiersdorf reported a slightly higher than expected rise in 2014 sales on Thursday and confirmed its full-year profit target.
* Reported on Thursday Krzysztof Glowala reduces his stake in the company to 2.06 pct from 21.63 pct
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Beiersdorf - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider: Wright Reports
Beiersdorf AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.