Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)
* Shares ease 0.3 pct in weak market (Adds share price, further details)
FRANKFURT, Jan 14 Germany's Beiersdorf reported a 6.4 percent gain in 2015 sales on Thursday, in line with expectations, and confirmed its full-year profit target.
* Q3 revenue 2.3 million zlotys ($580,661.45) versus 2.8 million zlotys a year ago
* New products, innovations help drive Q3 results (Adds comments from conference calls)
* Beiersdorf ceo says tesa adhesives unit has not yet seen impact from volkswagen crisis Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Q1 revenue 2.3 million zlotys ($613,874) versus 2.7 million zlotys a year ago
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Beiersdorf - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Beiersdorf AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.