Betsson AB (BETSb.ST)
24 May 2017
* Q1 revenue increased by 10.2 percent to SEK 1,102 million Casino revenue increased by 23.0 percent.
* Says Hilsen is currently CFO of Telenor Sweden, a position she has held for four years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
March 31 Online betting firm Betsson said on Friday it was lowering its targeted dividend payout ratio to boost its ability to make acquisitions, sending shares lower.
* Changed dividend policy, applicable as of financial year 2017
* Says offer to acquire UK gaming operator Netplay TV sanctioned by court and will be completed
* Says Betsson's offer to acquire UK gaming operator Netplay TV approved by shareholders
* The process of recruiting a new CFO is under way Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Says purchase price payable in cash is EUR 3.0 million and the acquisition is expected to close at the end of March 2017
* Reuters poll: betsson q4 revenues were seen at 1,121 million SEK, operating income 269 million SEK, dividend at SEK 4.42per share
* Betsson makes recommended cash offer to acquire UK operator NetPlay TV