Bigben Interactive SA (BGBN.PA)
* Reported on Tuesday an FY net loss of 4.3 million euros ($4.69 million) versus a profit of 2.5 million euros a year ago
* Signs licensing agreement with DC Shoes for multimedia accessories
* Will publish next Sherlock Holmes video game from Frogwares studio
* Reports Q4 revenue of 37.1 million euros ($39.90 million) versus 38.3 million euros previous year
* Announces WRC5 game, output is scheduled for Autumn 2015, on new generation of consoles but also the previous generation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 2014/2015 revenue 73.9 million euros ($85.92 million) versus eur 71.7 million last year
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Bigben Interactive SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.