Bigben Interactive SA (BGBN.PA)
* Confirms objectives announced last May Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY revenue 202.2 million euros ($225.07 million) versus 184.9 million euros year ago
* Announced on Thursday that it have signed a licence agreement with the studio Appeal to publish the video game OUTCAST - Second Contact, a remake of the PC game Outcast
* FY revenue EUR 202.2 million ($227.84 million), up 9.4 percent
* Announces a new distribution agreement with Tru Blu Entertainment for Rugby Challenge 3: Jonah Lomu Edition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Announces a new agreement for official game Isle Of Man TT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Sale of the 49 pct minority shareholding in Modelabs Mobile capital
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Bigben Interactive SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.