Baker Hughes Inc (BHI)
10 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$27,623.26|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||436.18|
- Oilfield service companies Halliburton Co and Baker Hughes Inc said they expect an improvement in North American margins, driven by a modest pickup in onshore activity and strong deepwater drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
* Halliburton shares down 3 pct on weak forecast for LatAm activity
Jan 21 - Baker Hughes Inc posted a 16 percent increase in quarterly profit, driven by higher drilling activity in the Middle East and Africa.
Jan 17 - Schlumberger Ltd, the world's largest oilfield services company, posted a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on Friday as robust international activity offset stiff competition in North America.
- Schlumberger Ltd , the world's largest oilfield services company, posted a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on Friday as robust international activity offset stiff competition in North America.
- Baker Hughes Inc , the world's third-largest oilfield services company, estimated fourth-quarter profit well below Wall Street expectations, largely due to the suspension of its operations in Iraq following a protest.
* Estimates fourth-quarter EPS of $0.60-$0.62 vs analysts' est. $0.82
Jan 10 - Jan 10 - Baker Hughes Inc : * Provides operational update for the fourth quarter of 2013, repurchases $350
HOUSTON, Nov 25 - Baker Hughes Inc is preparing to resume operations in Iraq after protests in Basra earlier this month prompted the U.S. oilfield services company to stop work at the Rumaila field.
Nov 11 - U.S. oilfield services company Baker Hughes Inc said on Monday it has suspended operations in Iraq following a weekend protest at a facility near the southern town of Basra.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (BHI). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.