Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP_u.TO)
BRIEF-Reliance Communications says CCI approves proposed sale of tower division of Reliance Infratel
* CCI approves proposed sale of tower division of reliance infratel limited to brookfield infrastructure group
* Notes announcement made by Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. Of favorable court decision
* Brookfield Infrastructure to issue $300 million of medium-term notes
BRIEF-Brookfield Infrastructure provides update on South American natural gas transmission utility deal
* Notes announcement made by petrobras relating to issuance of injunction suspending sale by Petrobras of 90% stake at NTS
* Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP says board of directors has declared a quarterly distribution in amount of $0.435 per unit
* Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP says to issue $200 million of preferred units
LIMA President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski proposed dredging a reservoir in a dry northern region of Peru to extract what he described as "much more gold" than what the country's biggest gold mine holds, according to an interview with a local newspaper.
* Brookfield infrastructure announces $750 million equity offering
LIMA, Nov 26 Brazilian engineering group Odebrecht SA said it has agreed to sell its Olmos irrigation business in Peru to Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP and Suez SA for an undisclosed sum.
* Brookfield infrastructure reports third quarter 2016 results