Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK.N)
27 Oct 2016
Bank of New York Mellon Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as expenses dropped 1.4 percent, and the world's largest custody bank said on Thursday it expected costs to drop as much as 2 percent in 2016.
Oct 20 Bank of New York Mellon Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as expenses dropped 1.4 percent, and the world's largest custody bank said on Thursday it expected costs to drop as much as 2 percent in 2016.
Oct 20 Bank of New York Mellon Corp reported a better-than-expected 18.8 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by lower costs and a rise in net interest revenue.
* BNY Mellon reports third quarter earnings of $974 million or $0.90 per common share
Oct 20 Bank of New York Mellon Corp on Thursday said third-quarter profit increased 18.8 percent as net interest revenue rose and expenses fell.
* Elected Elizabeth Robinson, former global treasurer of Goldman Sachs, as independent director, effective immediately
* BNY Mellon president Karen B. Peetz to retire December 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Bank of New York Mellon has been hit with a lawsuit accusing it of engaging in fraudulent and unfair practices to try to retain wealthy clients of Atherton Lane Advisers, a Silicon Valley investment boutique the bank acquired in April.
* BNY Mellon appoints Niamh De Niese head of EMEA Innovation Centre Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bny Mellon announces pricing of public offering of $1 billion of depositary shares representing interests in preferred stock
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$69.23||+0.10|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$177.75||+0.68|
|Morgan Stanley (MS.N)||$33.82||+0.43|
|Morgan Stanley (MWD.N)||--||--|
|Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN.S)||CHF13.96||-0.04|
|Barclays PLC (BARC.L)||190.75p||+0.25|
|BlackRock, Inc. (BLK.N)||$340.28||+0.13|
|State Street Corp (STT.N)||$70.81||+0.62|