Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
MADRID Spain's biggest bank Santander or state-owned lender Bankia are most likely to step in to save troubled Banco Popular , sources familiar with the talks told Reuters, although a deal is still far from guaranteed.
MADRID, May 19 Spain's biggest bank Santander or state-owned lender Bankia are most likely to step in to save troubled Banco Popular, sources familiar with the talks told Reuters, although a deal is still far from guaranteed.
* SAYS BOARD AGREED TO EXECUTE REVERSE SHARE SPLIT, INCREASING PAR VALUE OF SHARES FROM 0.25 EUR TO 1.00 EUR, EFFECTIVE AS OF JUNE 5
MADRID, May 11 Former International Monetary Fund chief Rodrigo Rato should stand trial over his role almost six years ago in the ill-fated listing of Bankia, a Spanish court spearheading a long-running investigation into the case said on Thursday.
* Caixabank's shares up 2 pct, Bankia's flat (Updates share prices)
MADRID, April 28 Spain's state-owned lender Bankia posted on Friday a 28 percent rise in first-quarter profit from a year earlier after a fall in lending income was offset by a jump in trading gains.
* Says to sell 540 industrial and commercial premises at discount of up to 40 percent Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says sells portfolio of non-performing loans of 103 million euros ($110.6 million)
MADRID, March 25 A Madrid court has thrown out a lawsuit brought by Spanish power company Iberdrola against state-controlled lender Bankia over its ill-fated 2011 stock market listing, according to a ruling seen by Reuters.
* Creates a committee of independent directors to supervise the merger with BMN