Bankinter SA (BKNIY.PK)
24 May 2017
* Reaffirms FY net interest income guidance growth of mid-single digits, that is at about 1 billion euros - conference call Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 net profit 124.4 million euros ($135.7 million) versus 104.8 million euros year ago
MADRID, Feb 21 The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
* To propose complementary dividend for 2016 of 0.068 euro ($0.072) gross per share, which will be paid on March 30 Source text for Eikon:
* Ores Socimi will start trading on Spain's alternative market as of Feb. 22
* Says sees low, single-digit growth in net interest income (NII) in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Madrid Newsroom)
MADRID, Jan 26 Bankinter on Thursday reported a 30 percent rise in full-year 2016 net profit from a year earlier due to its strong private banking and insurance businesses and the integration of Barclays' Portuguese retail business.
MADRID, Jan 26 Spain's Bankinter on Thursday posted a 30 percent rise in full-year 2016 net profit from a year earlier due to its strong private banking and insurance businesses, and the integration of Barclays' Portuguese retail unit.