Ball Corp (BLL)
27 Jun 2016
* Ball's offer for rexam plc receives final regulatory clearance in europe
* Confirms that Conselho Administrativo De Defesa Econômica has formally approved buyer of divested assets of proposed acquisition of Rexam
* Rexam shareholders approved resolution proposed at court meeting over Ball Corp offer by requisite majority Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Ball corp's director hanno fiedler reports open market purchase of 7,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $71.77 per share on may 6 Source text : http://1.usa.gov/1UN27Vq Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Qtrly aerospace and technologies contracted backlog grew more than $100 million to $729 million at end of q1
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.13per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
Beverage can makers Ball Corp and Rexam Plc will sell some of their assets to European packaging maker Ardagh Group [ARDGR.UL] in a deal worth $3.42 billion, as they seek antitrust clearance for their planned merger.
April 25 Beverage can makers Ball Corp and Rexam Plc will sell some of their assets to European packaging maker Ardagh Group in a deal worth $3.42 billion, as they seek antitrust clearance for their planned merger.
April 25 Drinks can maker Ball Corp said it along with British rival Rexam Plc agreed to sell some assets to Luxembourg-based Ardagh Group for about $3.42 billion to meet antitrust regulations ahead of their planned merger.
* Ball reaches agreement with Ardagh for the sale and purchase of divestment assets
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Trading Report for (BLL). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.