BHP Billiton PLC (BLT.L)
17 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£108,681.60|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,322.77|
* China plans 6-8 big iron ore miners to rely less on imports
* BHP lifts full-year iron ore guidance by 5 million tonnes
* Keeps guidance for output of 295 million tonnes in 2014 (Adds analyst comment, BHP forecast, details)
--Clyde Russell is a Reuters columnist. The views expressed are his own.--
* BHP has made breakthroughs in the way it processes nickel
said on Wednesday that its mines and port in northern Chile were operating normally after a massive earthquake and ensuing tsunami on Tuesday evening.
* BHP does not rule out selling more coal assets (Adds BHP coal chief comments)
* Mining index tops sectoral gainers list, hits 3-wk high
* Stimulus chatter in China, U.S. lends support (Adds quotes, details, updates prices)
MELBOURNE - BHP Billiton is weighing a range of options to simplify its portfolio of assets, including a possible spin-off of unwanted businesses such as aluminum and nickel into a separate company, the top global miner said on Tuesday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for BBL: the economy's impact on BBL's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
BHP Billiton PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.