Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN.OQ)
26 May 2017
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.29 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Biomarin Pharmaceuticals Inc said the annual price for its drug, which won U.S. approval on Thursday, to treat a rare and fatal type of pediatric brain disease is expected to be $486,000 after mandatory government discounts and rebates.
April 27 Biomarin Pharmaceuticals Inc said the annual price for its drug, which won U.S. approval on Thursday, to treat a rare and fatal type of pediatric brain disease is expected to be $486,000 after mandatory government discounts and rebates.
* Biomarin Pharmaceuticals says expects to begin shipping just approved Brineura within 6 weeks
April 27 The United States Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it had approved Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc's drug to treat a type of Batten disease, a rare disorder that mainly affects the nervous system and is ultimately fatal.
* Granted approval of Brineura to Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc
* Biomarin announces Kuvan (sapropterin dihydrochloride) patent challenge settlement
* Biomarin announces fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* Jennison Associates Llc reports 5.4 percent passive stake in Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc as of Dec 31, 2016- sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2jIyNQd Further company coverage:
Jan 8 BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc announced on Sunday what it called "positive interim results" from its study of a gene therapy treatment for severe hemophilia.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$126.92||-0.61|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.14||-0.02|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF78.60||-0.50|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$64.92||-0.12|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF266.60||-0.60|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF267.75||+0.25|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$44.71||+0.76|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€116.70||-0.05|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€87.74||+0.43|