Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY)
17 Jan 2017
* Bristol-Myers Squibb CEO says expects oncology portfolio to be impacted by competition in 2017, particularly in lung cancer
* Innate Pharma receives $15 million milestone payment from Bristol-Myers Squibb
BRIEF-Bristol-Myers Squibb and genecentric diagnostics announces exploratory biomarker research collaboration
* Bristol-Myers Squibb and genecentric diagnostics announce exploratory biomarker research collaboration
NEW YORK Deutsche Bank AG agreed to pay $95 million to resolve a U.S. government lawsuit accusing the German bank of tax fraud for using "insolvent" shell companies to hide significant tax liabilities from the Internal Revenue Service in 2000.
TOKYO Ono Pharmaceutical Co cut its annual profit outlook by a quarter on Wednesday, hit by the Japanese government's decision to halve the price of cancer drug Opdivo that it co-developed with Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
WASHINGTON Drugmaker Bristol-Myers Squibb Co will pay $19.5 million to resolve multi-state allegations that it improperly promoted a schizophrenia treatment for uses not approved by the U.S. government, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said on Thursday.
LONDON Bristol-Myers Squibb's immunotherapy drug Opdivo has been approved in Europe for the treatment of classical Hodgkin lymphoma, a rare blood cancer, the U.S. company said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Bristol-Myers' Opdivo gets European Commission approval for relapsed or refractory CHL treatment
* European Commission approves Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo (nivolumab) for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory classical hodgkin lymphoma after autologous stem cell transplant and treatment with brentuximab vedotin
BRIEF-QuintilesIMS forms new Collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb, Lilly, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, and Pfizer to generate real world insights on usage of anti-cancer therapies across Europe
* Quintilesims forms new collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb, Lilly, Merck Kgaa, Darmstadt, Germany, and Pfizer to generate real world insights on usage of anti-cancer therapies across Europe Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Japan set cut due to high price of drug, Ono confirms (Adds Japan price details)
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$114.29||-0.31|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$31.92||-0.60|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$61.37||-0.97|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€75.89||-0.92|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,535.50p||-40.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,554.25p||-26.50|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$76.16||-1.24|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF234.70||-0.90|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF239.10||-1.20|