Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY)
23 May 2017
* Health Canada approves opdivo (nivolumab) for the treatment of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
* Jana Partners cuts sole share stake in Bristol-Myers Squibb Co by 81.5 percent to 716,389 shares - SEC filing
* Appaloosa LP dissolves share stake in Bristol Myers Squibb Co - sec filing
* Bristol-Myers Squibb and Calithera Biosciences expand collaboration evaluating opdivo (nivolumab) in combination with CB-839 into non-small cell lung cancer and melanoma
A federal judge has dismissed for a second time a lawsuit against Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer Inc by a man who claimed he suffered severe internal bleeding after taking their blood thinner Eliquis.
* AstraZeneca sets durvalumab price at $15,000/month (Adds analyst reaction, sales forecast, latest shares)
* China FDA approves country's first all-oral regimen for chronic Hepatitis C, daklinza (daclatasvir) in combination with sunvepra (asunaprevir)
NEW YORK Strong growth from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's Opdivo and Yervoy cancer immunotherapies drove the company's first-quarter results past analysts' expectations and relieved some anxiety about increasing competition for the drugs.
NEW YORK, April 27 Strong growth from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's Opdivo and Yervoy cancer immunotherapies drove the company's first-quarter results past analysts' expectations and relieved some anxiety about increasing competition for the drugs.
* Cfo says now believes "there is potential for Opdivo to grow in the U.S. this year," even with increased competition
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$127.52||+0.26|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.14||+0.02|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$64.55||+0.51|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€87.82||+0.07|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,141.00||+11.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,629.50||-12.50|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$77.99||+1.01|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF267.90||0.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF267.25||-0.50|