BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)
NEW YORK A U.S. judge on Tuesday dismissed most of an investor lawsuit accusing several major banks of conspiring to manipulate the benchmark European Interbank Offered Rate, or Euribor, and related derivatives.
* New venture will focus on stock portfolio, investment management and outsourcing activities
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, February 09 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that BNP Paribas' (BNPP) 4Q16 results were sound but highlight diverging momentum in its core businesses, as continued growth in its personal finance, insurance and global markets businesses more than offset lingering revenue pressure in French retail banking, which we expect will continue well into 2017. The bank presented its business plan for 2020, which focuses on digitalisation a
* To spend 3 bln euros in "transformation costs" in 2017-2020
* CEO says does not see significant banking consolidation over the short and medium term in Europe Further company coverage:
PARIS, Feb 7 BNP Paribas set out plans on Tuesday to deliver an increased dividend payout and an improved return on equity by 2020, hoping that headwinds it faces, such as low interest rates and regulatory pressures, would ease by then.
* Q4 net sales of industrial activities $6.68 billion, in line with analysts expectations
* Says secondary offering 25 million shares of company's common stock in an underwritten public offering
PARIS BNP Paribas has poached three senior bankers for its equity capital markets (ECM) and cash equities teams, and the French bank added that global head of ECM Thierry Olive would take a new role with BNP Paribas in Asia.
PARIS, Jan 27 BNP Paribas has poached three senior bankers for its equity capital markets (ECM) and cash equities teams, and the French bank added that global head of ECM Thierry Olive would take a new role with BNP Paribas in Asia.