Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS.TO)
18 Aug 2017
Aug 17 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW YORK, Aug 17 (IFR) - Michael Schoen, Scotiabank's head of Latin America debt capital markets, has left the Canadian financial institution to work for a biotech firm, a source told IFR on Thursday.
* Scotiabank announces redemption of 2.898% subordinated debt due August 3, 2022
BRIEF-Scotiabank has agreed to sell Scotia Managed Companies Administration Inc to Marquest Asset Management Inc
* Scotiabank has agreed to sell Scotia Managed Companies Administration Inc to Marquest Asset Management Inc
* Scotiabank announces plan to buy back shares through private agreement
* Canadian head plays down concerns over Home Capital (Adds shares, comment from Canadian banking head)
* Scotiabank ceo says strong balance sheet gives bank flexibility to make acquisitions
* Q2 earnings per share view C$1.56 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Scotiabank to repurchase up to 24 million of its common shares
TAIPEI, May 26 Taiwan's Cathay Financial Holdings said its two subsidiaries have completed an agreement to acquire the Malaysia unit of The Bank of Nova Scotia for $255 million.