Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS_pn.TO)
29 Jun 2016
TORONTO, June 22 Bank of Nova Scotia said on Wednesday it was partnering with financial technology company Kabbage to enable small businesses to take out loans of up to C$100,000 ($78,290) online in as little as seven minutes.
* Scotiabank cfo says could continue to see heightened level of energy loan losses into 2017
* To cut 4-5 percent of branches in next two years (Adds comments from executives on conference call)
* Scotiabank cro says expects provisions for credit losses to move lower in q3
* Says Q2 total revenue $6.59 billion versus $5.94 billion last year
* Dividend on outstanding shares of bank for quarter ending July 31, 2016 is $0.72 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
TORONTO, May 2 Bank of Nova Scotia will book a second-quarter restructuring charge of about C$275 million ($219.33 million) as part of its effort to improve productivity and drive "digital transformation", Canada's third-biggest lender said on Monday.
BRIEF-Bank of Nova Scotia will record a restructuring charge of about $275 mln or $0.22 per share in Q2
* Scotiabank announces impact of restructuring charge on second quarter 2016 results
April 19 Canadian lender Bank of Nova Scotia said it would sell Roynat Lease Finance, a unit of its subsidiary Roynat Inc, to Meridian Credit Union Ltd.
* As part of transaction, Meridian has committed to make offers of employment to Roynat Lease Finance's employees