Attica Bank SA (BOAr.AT)
* Says is ready to issue a 0.38 billion euros ($412.76 million) bond loan, guaranteed by the Greek state
ATHENS, Oct 10 The European Commission cleared small Greek lender Attica Bank's plan to issue government-guaranteed bonds to use as collateral for borrowing from the central bank, it said on Monday.
* Plans to issue bond guaranteed by the Greek government with nominal value 380 million euros ($424.76 million)
ATHENS, Oct 6 Small Greek lender Attica Bank will issue government-guaranteed bonds that can serve as collateral to borrow funds from the Greek central bank's emergency liquidity facility (ELA), its deputy chief executive told Reuters on Thursday.
* H1 group pre-tax result was a loss of 9.9 million euros ($11.13 million) against a loss of 473.1 million euros in H1 2015
* Names Rumelioti Panagioti as new chairman of the board Source text: http://bit.ly/2cR5eJd Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* New CEO plans pay cuts, early retirement scheme (Updates with new CEO comment, details)
ATHENS, Sept 20 Greece's central bank said on Tuesday that it was lifting any restrictions on new lending by Attica bank after its shareholders approved a new management.
* Names Mr Pantalaki as new CEO Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ATHENS, Sept 16 The Athens stock exchange has temporarily suspended trading of small Greek lender Attica Bank , a bourse official said on Friday, declining to be named.