Bank of India Ltd (BOI.NS)
28 Apr 2017
* Approved to avail asset backed loan from the State Bank of India, for an amount not exceeding INR 500 million Source text: [We wish to inform you that, the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 26 April 2017 at its registered office at 10.00 am discussed and approved to avail Asset Backed Loan (ABL) from the State Bank of India, overseas branch, Chennai for an amount not exceeding Rs. 50 Crores against the security of 840815 Sq.ft of immomovable properties situated at Town and Country, S
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MUMBAI/SINGAPORE, April 20 (Fitch) The Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) updated "prompt corrective action" (PCA) framework could suggest a greater willingness to take regulatory action to address problems at struggling banks, but its implementation is only likely to be effective if it is matched by credible plans to address banks' significant asset quality issues and capital shortages, says Fitch Ratings. The RBI has tightened the thresho
After catching the market on the wrong side on two earlier occasions, the first monetary policy of the new fiscal year moved in tandem with market expectations. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) kept its repo rate unchanged at 6.25 percent and reiterated the neutral monetary stance assumed in its previous policy in February.
* Seeks members' nod for issuance of share capital by way of preferential issue to government of India Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 5 Indian shares traded flat on Wednesday, paring gains after the NSE index hit a record high at the open, as investors took a breather ahead of the central bank policy meet due this week.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, April 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned State Bank of India's (SBI, BBB-/Stable) USD600 million three-month LIBOR plus 0.95pp senior unsecured notes due April 2020 a final rating of 'BBB-'. This follows the completion of the securities issue and the receipt of final documents conforming to information previously received. The final rating is the same as the expected rating assigned on 29 March 2017. The notes const
* Seeks members' nod for issue of equity shares to government of India in respect of share application money of 15 billion rupees received
* State Bank of India cuts base rate by 15 bps - TV Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, March 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned State Bank of India's (SBI, BBB-/Stable) proposed senior unsecured debt an expected rating of 'BBB-(EXP)'. The notes will constitute SBI's direct, unconditional, unsubordinated and unsecured obligations and will at all times rank pari passu among themselves and with all of its other unsubordinated and unsecured obligations. The tenor of the issue is expected to be around thre
* Says bank has raised INR 10 billion by issue of basel-III compliant tier-II bonds Source text - (http://bit.ly/2n8McD0) Further company coverage: