Bollore SA (BOLL.PA)
24 Mar 2017
* FY net loss group share EUR 0.1 million ($107,790.00) versus profit of EUR 0.02 million in 2015
FRANKFURT Canadian energy infrastructure group Enbridge Inc has bought a 49.9 percent stake in EnBW's 1.8 billion euro ($1.9 billion) North Sea offshore park Hohe See, EnBW said on Friday.
* Enbridge has option to participate in expansion project (Adds Enbridge option on Albatros wind park, further details on financing, background)
* Net asset value at Dec 31, 2016 at 36.7 million euros ($39.2 million) versus 34.7 million euros at Dec 31, 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9366 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
BARCELONA A merger between advertising group Havas and French media giant Vivendi could "make sense", Havas Chief Executive Officer Yannick Bollore said on Friday, underscoring the mutual benefit for a tie-up between the groups.
BARCELONA, Nov 18 A merger between advertising group Havas and French media giant Vivendi could "make sense", Havas Chief Executive Officer Yannick Bollore said on Friday, underscoring the mutual benefit for a tie-up between the groups.
PARIS Vivendi Chairman Vincent Bollore's cost savings drive and push into the digital business at the group's music unit is starting to show benefits, even as he faces growing criticism on his strategy to turn around pay-TV operator Canal Plus.
PARIS, Nov 8 State-controlled bank BPI France is to invest 600,000 euros in fine-dining tourist group Bustronome, part of efforts to support the French tourist industry, which has been hit over the past year by the Islamist attacks in the country.
* Bollore subsidiary Camrail says victims of Cameroon Oct. 21 rail accident that killed 79, will receive compensation.
* NAV at Sept 30 is 8.33 euro ($9.07) per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9188 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)