Bridgepoint Education Inc (BPI.N)
25 Oct 2016
FRANKFURT Private equity investor Bridgepoint is stepping up preparations to list France's second-largest independent private hospital group Medipole on the stock exchange by the end of the year, in a deal potentially valuing the company at about 1.5 billion euros ($1.7 billion), people close to the matter said.
* No comment from Bridgepoint, Medipole, banks (Adds details on Medipole, valuation, French healthcare market)
FRANKFURT, Sept 28 Private equity investor Bridgepoint is stepping up preparations to list France's second largest independent private hospital group Medipole on the stock exchange by year-end in a deal potentially valuing the company at 1.5 billion euros ($1.7 billion), people close to the matter said.
* Mangrove Partners reports 5.1 pct passive stake in Bridgepoint Education as of September 12, 2016 - SEC Filing Source - http://bit.ly/2dhgOi7 Further company coverage:
* On Sept 15, in response to petition for declaratory and injunctive relief filed by ashford university, Iowa district court for Polk County entered a written order
* Anurag Malik named Bridgepoint Education's senior vice president, chief information officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Revenue for three months ended June 30, 2016 was $138.0 million, compared with revenue of $147.1 million for three months ended June 30, 2015
* Eurazeo and Bridgepoint sell Foncia to Partners Group in transaction totalling 1,833 million euro ($2.04 billion)
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S