Buckeye Partners LP (BPL.N)
* Buckeye Partners L.p. reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* CEO Clark Smith's 2016 total compensation was $9.1 million versus $8.6 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ph638F) Further company coverage:
LONDON The jury is still out on whether OPEC can rein in a global oil glut but top commodity traders are betting it can by selling stakes in storage tank businesses that profited from oversupply.
* KOTUG International BV - co and Seabulk Towing, Inc have been awarded a contract with Borco Towing Company Limited, a unit of Buckeye Partners, L.P.
BRIEF-Buckeye Partners announces plans for a long-haul Permian-to-Corpus Christi pipeline binding open season
* Announces plans for a long-haul Permian-to-Corpus Christi pipeline binding open season and further development of its South Texas distribution capabilities
* Buckeye Partners, L.P. Reports results for the fourth quarter and full year 2016
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$27.15||-0.23|
|Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE.N)||$18.40||-0.16|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP.TO)||$63.48||-0.29|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP_pa.TO)||$18.69||--|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP_pc.TO)||$15.60||--|
|Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (EEP.N)||$17.72||0.00|
|Spectra Energy Corp. (SE.N)||--||--|