Basilea Pharmaceutica AG (BPMUF.PK)
26 Aug 2015
* Announced today its financial results for first half of financial year 2015 with a solid half-year cash position of 218.4 million Swiss francs ($223.91 million)
BRIEF-Basilea Pharmaceutica: ceftobiprole receives QIDP designation from FDA for treatment of lung and skin infections
* Basilea Pharmaceutica AG reports that ceftobiprole received Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) designation from U.S. FDA for the treatment of lung and skin infections Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Reports topline results of isavuconazole phase 3 study in candidemia and other invasive Candida infections
* Initiates phase 1/2a oncology study with oral formulation of tumor checkpoint controller BAL101553 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Basilea Pharmaceutica reports start of first-in-human phase 1 oncology study with oral panRAF kinase inhibitor
* Said on Monday it reported start of first-in-human phase 1 oncology study with oral panRAF kinase inhibitor
* Entered into license agreement for novel panRAF kinase inhibitors with consortium of organizations including Institute Of Cancer Research, London, Cancer Research Technology, Wellcome Trust and University Of Manchester Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Basilea Pharmaceutica AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.