Burberry Group PLC (BRBY.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£6,707.02|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||443.88|
LONDON - Britain's established designers took to the stage on the fourth day of London Fashion Week on Monday to showcase their latest collections featuring tulle dresses, sequined tops and sheer floor length gowns. | Video
* FTSE 100 down 0.1 pct, investor sentiment muted on earnings
* More than half votes cast at AGM oppose remuneration report
* FTSE 100 drops 0.7 pct * Hargreaves Lansdown, Ashtead lead decline * LSE falls after Qatar reportedly sells a stake * Burberry gains after strong update (Updates with closing prices and no other changes to text) By Alistair Smout EDINBURGH, July 10 - Britain's top share index fell on Thursday, with financial stocks hit by a sell-off in the sector across Europe on concerns about Portugal's biggest listed bank. As investors shifted away from equities to safe-h
LONDON, July 10 - A shareholder in luxury UK fashion retailer Burberry sold 69 million pounds ($117 million) of shares in the company, equivalent to 1 percent of the firm's issued share capital, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* FTSE 100 drops 0.7 pct * Hargreaves Lansdown, Ashtead lead decline * LSE sinks after Qatar reportedly sells a stake * Burberry gains after strong update (Updates prices, adds quote) By Alistair Smout EDINBURGH, July 10 - The UK's top share index fell on Thursday as investors abandoned equities for safe-haven assets, hurting financial-services firms and driving the index through important technical levels. Financial services declined the most. Losses by bank
* FTSE 100 drops 0.9 pct * Hargreaves Lansdown, Ashtead led fallers as stocks shunned * LSE sinks on reported Qatar stake sale * Burberry gains after strong update (Recasts, adds detail, quote, updates prices) By Alistair Smout EDINBURGH, July 10 - The UK's top share index fell on Thursday as investors shunned equities in favour of safe-haven assets, hurting financial services firms and driving the index through important technical levels. The FTSE 100 index w
* FTSE 100 drops 0.1 pct * Concerns about U.S. earnings season weigh on index * Burberry, Barratt, AB Foods gain after updates * LSE sinks on reported Qatar stake sale By Tricia Wright LONDON, July 10 - UK shares inched lower on Thursday as caution over earnings in the United States, where British firms have significant revenue exposure, outweighed the impact of robust domestic corporate updates. Minutes from the last Federal Reserve meeting, which showed the U
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.1 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.3 pct
LONDON, July 10 - European stocks were seen opening steady on Thursday as investors digested strong earnings from luxury brand Burberry and a weaker update from Primark's owner AB Foods.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Burberry Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.