Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRKa.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$283,764.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1.64|
- Investment bank Jefferies Group LLC, which is now part of Leucadia National Corp , reported a 34 percent drop in quarterly profit as uncertainty about the U.S. Federal Reserve's stimulus program hurt fixed-income trading.
WASHINGTON - M&T Bank Corp will put a comprehensive plan in place to fix problems with its anti-money laundering policies that had caused regulators to put a hold on its $3.7 billion bid to buy Hudson City Bancorp.
WASHINGTON, June 18 - M&T Bank Corp will put a comprehensive plan in place to fix problems with its anti-money laundering policies that had caused regulators to put a hold on its $3.7 billion bid to buy Hudson City Bancorp.
MILAN, June 10 - Fondiaria-SAI shares were up 3 percent in early trade on a weekend report that Berkshire Hathaway is interested in buying assets being sold in the wake of the Italian insurer's merger.
- The yet-unidentified winner of an online charity auction will pay $1 million to lunch with Warren Buffett and friends, a relative bargain compared with last year's top bid that came in at more than three times the amount.
MILAN, June 8 - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is interested in buying assets that Italian insurer Unipol must sell as part of a merger with peer Fondiaria-SAI, business daily Il Sole 24 Ore said on Saturday.
- MidAmerican Energy Holdings Co, a core part of Warren Buffett's sprawling business empire, is becoming a favorite way for the "Oracle of Omaha" to invest the billions of dollars of cash on Berkshire Hathaway Inc's balance sheet.
May 29 - A Berkshire Hathaway Inc unit will pay $5.6 billion for NV Energy Inc, the electric utility serving Las Vegas and its power-hungry casinos, in yet another large energy deal for Warren Buffett in the western United States.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc's power production unit MidAmerican Energy will pay $5.6 billion for NV Energy Inc , the electric utility that serves Las Vegas and its power-hungry casinos.
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc had its credit rating cut one notch by Standard & Poor's, which cited a new methodology for evaluating insurers and Berkshire's dependence on its insurance business for dividend income.
|The Allstate Corporation (ALL.N)||$47.82||+0.15|
|Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)||$83.71||-0.38|
|Loews Corporation (L.N)||$45.19||+0.02|
|The Chubb Corporation (CB.N)||$87.09||-0.44|
|The Progressive Corporation (PGR.N)||$25.44||+0.14|
|Cna Financial Corp (CNA.N)||$32.20||-0.14|
|Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (ZURN.VX)||CHF243.90||+1.90|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Market Edge
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Berkshire Hathaway Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.