Brown & Brown Inc (BRO)
21 Apr 2017
* Brown & Brown Inc announces quarterly revenues of $465.1 million, an increase of 9.6%; earnings per share of $0.49, an increase of 11.4%; and a quarterly dividend of $0.1350 per share
* Brown & Brown -on March 1, co entered a settlement agreement with Assuredpartners, certain of its employees, former employees of company - SEC filing
Lloyd's of London, the world's biggest specialty insurance market, appointed Bruce Carnegie-Brown as chairman, it said on Monday, after his nomination was unanimously supported by its council.
* Carnegie-Brown is to become chairman following meeting of council where appointment was approved unanimously
California Governor Jerry Brown plans to undergo treatment for prostate cancer for the second time in four years, and he has received an excellent prognosis from his doctor, his office said on Saturday.
* Announces quarterly revenues of $433.6 million, an increase of 7.1%; and earnings per share of $0.41
BRIEF-Brown & Brown announces award of temporary injunction against former employees and AssuredPartners
* Brown & Brown, Inc. announces award of temporary injunction against former employees and AssuredPartners Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))