Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
26 May 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, May 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed India-based Bharti Airtel Limited's (Bharti) Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-'. The Outlook on the IDR is Stable. The agency has also affirmed the ratings on Bharti Airtel International (Netherlands) B.V's bonds. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS Market-Leading Position: Bharti'
BRUSSELS, May 24 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
May 10 India's NSE index gained on Wednesday and breached the 9,400 level for the first time as consumer stocks rallied on better monsoon forecast, while index heavyweight Bharti Airtel surged after reporting strong subscriber growth.
MUMBAI Bharti Airtel, India's largest mobile telecoms network operator, reported its smallest quarterly profit in more than four years on Tuesday, as free services offered by upstart rival Jio sparked a price war which has eroded sales and margins.
* Rival Jio's free services has disrupted sector (Adds details on results, background)
MUMBAI, May 9 Bharti Airtel Ltd, India's biggest telecoms operator, reported a 69 percent drop in quarterly profit, missing market expectations as a price war launched by a rival carrier last year weighed on its earnings.
* Airtel and Ola join hands to roll out integrated digital offerings for customers
* Says Airtel and Amazon announce partnership for online content experience on Amazon Fire TV stick with voice remote Source text - (Bharti Airtel ("Airtel"), India's largest telecommunications services provider, announced a partnership with Amazon for Amazon's Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote, which was launched in India today.) Further company coverage:
* Says ALT Balaji integrates Airtel payments bank as a payment platform Source text - (http://bit.ly/2pHhvWY) Further company coverage:
* Airtel Digital TV says airtel 'internet TV' is priced at INR 4999/- with 3 month digital TV subscription. Source text: [Airtel Digital TV (“Airtel”), the DTH arm of Bharti Airtel, today launched ‘Internet TV’ – India’s first hybrid STB, powered by Android TV, which brings the best of online content to the TV screen along with a bouquet of over 500 plus satellite TV channels. This marks yet another industry first from Airtel that has been at the forefront of innovation in the DTH category] Furt