Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
NEW DELHI, July 27 India's largest telecom network operator, Bharti Airtel Ltd, reported a 30.8 percent fall in first-quarter net profit on Wednesday, blaming an adverse foreign exchange impact in Nigeria, although it beat analysts' estimates.
NEW DELHI, July 27 Bharti Airtel Ltd, India's largest telecom network operator, reported a 30.8 percent fall in net profit for the fiscal first quarter, due to adverse foreign exchange impact in Nigeria, but still came in ahead of analyst estimates.
* Orange completes acquisition of mobile operator Airtel in Sierra Leone Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, May 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed India-based Bharti Airtel Limited's (Bharti) Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-'. The agency has also affirmed the ratings on Bharti Airtel International (Netherlands) B.V's bonds. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS Market-Leading Position: Bharti's 'BBB-' rating reflects its
* Says expands airtel nigeria's mobile broadband access while reducing operating expenses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
BRIEF-"Today we're partnering with Airtel Africa to launch Internet.org in Nigeria"- Zuckerberg in Facebook post
* "Today we're partnering with Airtel Africa to launch Internet.org Free Basics in Nigeria" - Mark Zuckerberg in Facebook post Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Airtel to divest approximately 950 towers to HTA across Democratic Republic of Congo
* Exec says sees $3 billion in CAPEX spending in current fiscal-conf call
MUMBAI, April 20 India's Bharti Airtel will sell more than 5 pct stake in its tower arm Bharti Infratel through an open market block deal, CNBC TV18 reported citing sources.
April 11 Indian shares recouped earlier losses to trade higher on Monday, tracking global markets, even though investors back home remained cautious ahead of the March-quarter earnings season that starts on Friday with Infosys' results.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Wright Reports
Bharti Airtel Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.