Boston Scientific Corp (BSX)
26 May 2017
BRIEF-Boston Scientific announces positive outcomes from prospective study of bronchial thermoplasty
* Boston Scientific announces positive outcomes from prospective study of bronchial thermoplasty
* The Boston Scientific LOTUS™ valve system demonstrated superior efficacy to Corevalve® in global reprise III trial at one year
* To immediately begin selling Acurate TA and Acurate Neo/TF valve systems in Europe and other geographies outside of U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Boston Scientific says positive European registry results for WATCHMAN left atrial appendage closure device
* Boston scientific announces positive european registry results for watchman™ left atrial appendage closure device
* Announced results from U.S. post-market approval study evaluating 'real-world' patients implanted with S-ICD System
NEW DELHI Boston Scientific Corp stands to lose millions of dollars on its high-end heart stent in India after a government panel rejected its request to increase a cap on the price that it can charge for the device.
* Boston Scientific receives U.S. FDA approval for resonate™ family of high-voltage devices
* Q1 interventional cardiology worldwide sales $605 million versus $560 million
* Boston Scientific initiates global study to assess sudden cardiac arrest prevention therapy in patients with diabetes who have previously experienced a heart attack
Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday agreed to buy Swiss medical device maker Symetis SA for $435 million, looking to bolster its presence in Europe after recalling a range of heart valves in the region.