Baywa AG (BYWGnx.DE)
27 Nov 2015
LONDON, Nov 25 German agricultural trading group BayWa AG said on Wednesday it had acquired UK grain trader Wessex Grain Ltd.
* Acquisition will form part of the Cefetra Group, a 100 percent subsidiary of Baywa AG
* Says still has a political export problem in German fruit business
* 9-month consolidated revenues of 11.1 billion euros ($12.06 billion), down 3 percent
* Sells photovoltaic systems in Spain through its subsidiary BayWa r.e. GmbH
* Said od Monday sells Pingewood solar farm, close to the town of Reading in Berkshire, England
BRUSSELS, Sept 23 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
FRANKFURT, Aug 29 Baywa, a German distributor of farming supplies and construction materials, is eyeing cost cuts in the medium double-digit million euro range after recent takeovers created excessive administration expenses, its finance chief was quoted as saying.
* Baywa r.e. sells two wind farms in Bavaria and Rhineland-Palatinate
* H1 revenue 7.418 billion euros ($8.10 billion), 3.5 percent down
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Baywa AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.