Conagra Brands Inc (CAG.N)
22 Mar 2017
Conagra Brands Inc , the maker of Chef Boyardee pasta and Orville Redenbacher's popcorn, reported a 9.9 percent drop in third-quarter net sales as it cut down on unprofitable products and reduced discounts.
March 23 Conagra Brands Inc, the maker of Chef Boyardee pasta and Orville Redenbacher's popcorn, reported a 9.9 percent drop in third-quarter net sales as it cut down on unprofitable products and reduced discounts.
* Conagra brands enters into definitive agreement to acquire Thanasi Foods, maker of Duke's® meat snacks and Bigs® seeds
* On February 16 co entered into a revolving credit agreement - SEC Filing
* Bloomin' Brands Inc - on February 15, 2017, company decided to close 43 underperforming restaurants
* Third Point Llc dissolves share stake in Allergan Plc - SEC Filing
* Launching Reddi-wip in new recipe featuring cream from cows not treated with artifical growth hormone and no artificial flavors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CHICAGO Reddi-wip, the top-selling U.S. ready-made whipped cream, is going into hiding for the holidays.
ConAgra Brands Inc , the maker of Chef Boyardee pasta and Orville Redenbacher's popcorn, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as the company benefited from less discounting and lower costs.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Conagra Brands, Inc.'s (Conagra) long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Positive from Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The Positive Outlook recognizes Conagra's evolution to a business model that should align well with the largest U.S. packaged food companies, given the potential for low-single
|Dongwon F&B Co Ltd (049770.KS)||₩211,500.00||+5,000.00|
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF76.50||-0.45|
|Unilever N.V. (UNc.AS)||€46.33||-0.19|
|Unilever N.V. (UNIA.AS)||€46.50||+0.17|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_p.AS)||€90.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$44.00||--|
|General Mills, Inc. (GIS.N)||$58.94||--|
|Hormel Foods Corp (HRL.N)||$34.69||--|