Conagra Brands Inc (CAG.N)
23 Jan 2017
* Launching Reddi-wip in new recipe featuring cream from cows not treated with artifical growth hormone and no artificial flavors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CHICAGO Reddi-wip, the top-selling U.S. ready-made whipped cream, is going into hiding for the holidays.
ConAgra Brands Inc , the maker of Chef Boyardee pasta and Orville Redenbacher's popcorn, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as the company benefited from less discounting and lower costs.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Conagra Brands, Inc.'s (Conagra) long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Positive from Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The Positive Outlook recognizes Conagra's evolution to a business model that should align well with the largest U.S. packaged food companies, given the potential for low-single
* CST Brands announces stockholders approve merger with Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
* Conagra Brands Inc - with addition, conagra brands board will consist of 10 members
TreeHouse Foods Inc cut its full-year profit forecast due to weak results at its newly acquired private label business and announced the departure of an executive who had a key role in making the company the largest U.S. private label food maker.
BRIEF-Lamb Weston to use net proceeds of issuance of notes to partially fund a cash payment to ConAgra foods
* Lamb Weston announces proposed private offering of $1.666 billion combined aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2024 and senior notes due 2026
* ConAgra Brands executive says the company will be 91 percent branded after the Lamb Weston spin-off - investor day conf call
Lamb Weston, the frozen potato business that ConAgra Foods Inc is spinning off, expects net sales to rise in the low-single digits in percentage terms in the year ending May, the company said in its first investor day conference on Thursday.
|Dongwon F&B Co Ltd (049770.KS)||₩207,500.00||--|
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF73.10||-0.25|
|Unilever N.V. (UNc.AS)||€38.99||+0.04|
|Unilever N.V. (UNIA.AS)||€38.94||-0.05|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_p.AS)||€84.05||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$44.86||-0.34|
|General Mills, Inc. (GIS.N)||$62.12||-0.30|
|Hormel Foods Corp (HRL.N)||$36.19||-0.08|