Credit Agricole SA (CAGR.PA)
* New venture will focus on stock portfolio, investment management and outsourcing activities
* Earnings boost Huhtamaki, Heineken (Adds details, closing prices)
* Earnings boost Huhtamaki, Heineken (Adds detail and quotes, updates prices)
* To reduce holding in Amundi to 70 percent (Updates with deputy CEO comments)
LONDON, Feb 15 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
PARIS, Feb 15 Credit Agricole, France's biggest retail bank, beat forecasts with a smaller than expected earnings drop in the fourth quarter after it booked a writedown on the value of its French retail unit, blaming a low interest rate environment.
* FY consol net profit after tax EGP 1.35 billion versus EGP 1.04 billion year ago
* FY gross operating profit (social) 74.1 million euros versus 84.3 million euros ($90.13 million) year ago
PARIS, Jan 20 Credit Agricole said on Friday it recorded a 491 million euro ($525 million) goodwill impairment charge on its French retail unit LCL, but that would not affect its 2016 dividend.
PARIS, Jan 20 Credit Agricole said on Friday it recorded a 491 million euros goodwill impairment charge on its French retail unit LCL, but said that would not impact its 2016 dividend.