Cardinal Health Inc (CAH)
8 Dec 2016
* Press release - Navidea signs asset purchase agreement with Cardinal Health
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - A disastrous quarter for Valeant Pharmaceuticals represents a bad sign of things to come for a whole industry. The embattled company again slashed its profit forecast, this time to below the lower end of a previous range. Some problems are specific to Valeant. Intensifying pressure stands to upend business models heavily dependent on raising prices.
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $5.59, revenue view $130.84 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Cardinal Health reports Q4 and fiscal 2016 results, provides fiscal 2017 outlook
* On June 16, 2016, co entered into an amended and restated five-year credit agreement - SEC Filing
* Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. says selected Cardinal Health to supply Gallium 68 dotatate doses to u.s. Hospitals and imaging centers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )