Canon Inc (CAJ.N)
26 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$44,717.95|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,333.76|
* Electric power shares benefit from falling oil prices * Canon hits 1-1/2 year high on dividend increase * Nikkei on course for weekly loss By Thomas Wilson TOKYO, Dec 12 - Japanese stocks rose on Friday as Wall Street advanced on strong retail sales, raising hopes for resilience in the U.S. economy that could help offset slowing growth in other major economies. The Nikkei benchmark rose 1.1 percent by 0138 GMT to 17,449.70, on course to snap a three-day losing str
Dec 11 - Canon Inc CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to Dec 31, 2014 Dec 31, 2014 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Annual Div 150.00 yen -Q4 Div 85.00 yen NOTE - Canon Incis a top-ranked maker of
* Contract concerns developing by Canon photoacoustic and ultrasonic imaging device based on supersonic Imagine's proprietary technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Depreciating yen boosts exporter shares * Investors buy Honda, Canon * October export growth offers respite from economic gloom By Thomas Wilson TOKYO, Nov 20 - Japanese stocks edged up on Thursday as a further weakening of the yen boosted market sentiment. The Nikkei benchmark added 0.2 percent to 17,318.85 by 0142 GMT, not far from a seven-year high scaled last week. "A huge chunk of Japanese corporate profits come from overseas, and with the weak yen, inves
* Public pension fund to more than double stock holdings - reports * BOJ policy meeting eyed, no change in policy expected * Canon shines after share buyback announcement * Weaker yen helps exporters By Thomas Wilson TOKYO, Oct 31 - Japan's Nikkei share average jumped on Friday as the government prepared to approve new allocation targets for the world's largest pension fund that are expected to sharply increase its purchases of domestic stocks. Tokyo will appr
* Says to buy back up to 50 billion yen ($458.25 million) of own shares, or 1.5 percent of own shares Further company coverage: (1 US dollar = 109.1100 Japanese yen)
(Corrects percentage decline in index and actual level in paragraph 5) * Strong retail sales lifts Seven & i, Aeon * Takeda soars after punitive damages slashed in Actos case * Fujifilm extends gains, but fund manager says its core business uncertain By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Oct 28 - Japanese stocks fell Tuesday morning after Canon Inc tumbled on weak earnings and soft global data offset upbeat domestic retail figures as investors waited cautiously for the outcome o
TOKYO - Japan's Canon Inc said quarterly operating profit fell by a fifth as demand for digital cameras slumped and it spent more on developing new businesses, but it nudged up its full-year earnings estimates on a sharply weaker yen.
TOKYO, Oct 27 - Japan's Canon Inc said quarterly operating profit fell by a fifth as demand for digital cameras slumped and it spent more on developing new businesses, but it nudged up its full-year earnings estimates on a sharply weaker yen.
TOKYO, Oct 27 - Japan's Canon Inc reported a 21 percent drop in operating profit for the July to September quarter as a slump in the global digital camera market outweighed a boost from a weaker yen.
|Xerox Corp (XRX.N)||$14.14||+0.06|
|Ricoh Co Ltd (7752.T)||¥1,245||-0.50|
|Konica Minolta Inc (4902.T)||¥1,360||+10.00|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$40.70||+0.16|
|Lexmark International Inc (LXK.N)||$42.29||+0.25|
|Seiko Epson Corporation (6724.T)||¥5,190||+110.00|
|TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION (6588.T)||¥853||+11.00|
|Sharp Corporation (6753.T)||¥271||+5.00|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥2,550||-6.50|
|FUJIFILM Holdings Corp (4901.T)||¥3,770||+40.50|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (CAJ). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of CANON INC -ADR including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for CAJ: the economy's impact on CAJ's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.