Cap Gemini SA (CAPP.PA)
* Group reiterates its outlook for year, as set in H1 2015 publication
* Announces global partnership with Fortinet Inc in cybersecurity
* Airbus Helicopters signs new, four-year contract with Sogeti France, wholly owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini
* Completes the financing of the acquisition of IGATE with the successful placement of bonds for a total amount of 2.75 billion euros ($3.08 billion)
* Capgemini selected as main partner for Neste'S ICT services
* Tech shares fall as Cap Gemini and AMS slip (Updates with German spokesman on Greece)
* Tech shares fall as Cap Gemini and AMS slip (Updates with closing prices, adds Greece report)
LONDON, June 10 - European shares snapped a six-day losing streak on Wednesday, with German equities rebounding from their lowest level since February as traders said the recent sell-off had gone too far.
* Tech shares fall as Cap Gemini and AMS slip (Adds comments)
LONDON, June 10 - European shares dropped for a seventh straight session on Wednesday to trade near a 3-1/2-month low, with French IT services company Capgemini falling sharply after saying it raised 505.8 million euros ($573 million) in a capital increase.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Cap Gemini SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Cap Gemini - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Zeygos
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.