Carlsberg A/S (CARLb.CO)
* Will result in 700 mln crown pretax, non-cash writedown (Adds worker comment, updates share price)
LONDON, Dec 17 - Fears of a full-blown crisis in Russia are leading investors to build up negative bets on European companies exposed to the country, such as brewer Carlsberg or Finnish tire-maker Nokian Renkaat .
* Raiffeisen Bank Intl at record low, Carlsberg down 6.6 pct
* Raiffeisen Bank Intl hits record low, Carlsberg down 6 pct
STOCKHOLM, Dec 16 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 2 pct; weekly loss 5.4 pct * $468 bln wiped off STOXX 600 companies this week * Greek stocks sink 20 pct in week on political turmoil * Pictet bearish on euro zone stocks for 2015 By Blaise Robinson PARIS, Dec 12 - European stocks tumbled again on Friday, on course for their biggest weekly loss since September 2011 as shares in oil and oil services firms sank further along with crude oil prices. The broad STOXX Europe 600 has lost 5.2 pe
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 1.6 pct, bringing weekly loss to 4.9 pct * $300 bln wiped off oil companies' market value since June * Pictet bearish on euro zone stocks for 2015 By Blaise Robinson PARIS, Dec 12 - European stocks tumbled again on Friday, leaving them on course for their biggest weekly loss since May 2012 as shares in oil and oil services firms sank further along with crude oil prices. The STOXX oil and gas index has plummeted 29 percent since June. The sel
COPENHAGEN, Dec 11 - Danish brewer Carlsberg said on Thursday it had extended its sponsorship deal with Copenhagen soccer team FC Kobenhavn (FCK).
(Adds Informa, CIMB, Hitachi, CitySpring Infrastructure Trust, Abraaj Investment Management, Huayi Brothers Media, Hebei Iron and Steel Group)
COPENHAGEN - Denmark's Carlsberg has agreed to take over Greece's third-largest brewer, Olympic Brewery, bolstering its existing operations in the country and creating what it said would be the number two player in the lucrative Greek beer market.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Carlsberg A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.