Carlsberg A/S (CARLb.CO)
28 Mar 2017
* Says increased productivity with process solution from Prevas
* Carlsberg said to consider bid for $1.2 billion Tsingtao stake - Bloomberg, citing sources
* CAC 40 up 0.5 pct, outperforming peers (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon, see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
COPENHAGEN Carlsberg's sales fell and missed expectations in each of its three regions in the fourth quarter and the Danish brewer said stricter rules governing how alcoholic drinks are sold in Russia will dent earnings this year.
* Russian ban on large PET bottles to hit 2017 sales -Carlsberg
COPENHAGEN, Feb 8 Danish brewer Carlsberg said it expects operating profit in percentage terms to rise by mid-single-digit this year, after posting a slightly higher-than-expected net profit for 2016.
* Q4 revenue 13,837 million Danish crowns ($1.99 billion)versus 14,743 million seen in Reuters poll
* Carlsberg now sees 5 pct rise in underlying profits this year
HANOI Vietnam's trade ministry will announce the results of negotiation with Danish brewer Carlsberg on its priority purchase rights in local brewer Habeco on Oct 31, the government said on Saturday.
HANOI, Oct 29 Vietnam's trade ministry will announce the results of negotiation with Danish brewer Carlsberg on its priority purchase rights in local brewer Habeco on Oct 31, the government said on Saturday.