Caterpillar Inc (CAT)
27 Jun 2017
NEW YORK Wall Street ended higher on Friday as gains in tech and energy stocks more than offset weakness in the financial sector, while a slide in Home Depot kept the Dow in check.
June 23 The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite opened little changed on Friday amid concerns over oil prices, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average was slightly lower, weighed down by Caterpillar.
* Caterpillar statement on administration's Cuba announcement
* Caterpillar announces vice president retirements, appointments and organizational changes
* Ritchie Bros. - under alliance, co will become Caterpillar's preferred global partner for live onsite and online auctions for used cat equipment
WASHINGTON/SEATTLE U.S. companies signed business deals with Vietnam worth over $8 billion on Wednesday, including power projects and jet engines from General Electric Co and diesel generator technology from Caterpillar , the Commerce Department said.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.26 pct, S&P 0.39 pct, Nasdaq 0.54 pct (Updates to open)
BRIEF-Caterpillar-CtW Investment Group urges Caterpillar shareholders to vote against re-election of audit committee members Dickinson, Muilenburg, And Osborn
* Caterpillar-CtW Investment Group urges Caterpillar shareholders to vote against re-election of audit committee members Dickinson, Muilenburg, And Osborn
April 30 Caterpillar Inc shares rose 8 percent over the past week on strong first quarter earnings but could rise another 20 percent over the next year, including the 3-percent dividend, Barron's wrote over the weekend.
NEW YORK Global stock markets rallied for a second straight day on Tuesday, as solid U.S. earnings, speculation about U.S. tax reform and reduced chances of a U.S. government shutdown this weekend boosted investor optimism.
|Komatsu Ltd (6301.T)||¥2,776||--|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||147.70kr||-0.80|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||147.60kr||-0.80|
|Deere & Company (DE.N)||$122.00||-1.35|
|Doosan Infracore Co Ltd (042670.KS)||₩8,170.00||--|
|Cummins Inc. (CMI.N)||$158.20||-0.70|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$27.21||-0.40|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€124.10||-1.80|
|Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V.HE)||€53.35||-0.95|
|Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRTAV.HE)||--||--|