Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA.AX)
24 Mar 2017
* Regulators worried about risks in housing, may take steps (Adds rate changes by CBA)
* Confirm that, on 15 march 2017, it issued JPY13.3 billion worth of subordinated notes
* Entered into a funding agreement with Commonwealth Bank of Australia
SYDNEY, Feb 28 Commonwealth Bank of Australia , the country's biggest mortgage lender, said on Tuesday it had allocated A$1.45 billion ($1.1 billion) in hybrid securities at a margin of 390 basis points over the bank bill swap rate.
* Announced offer, and lodged a prospectus, for a new Tier 1 Hybrid, commbank Perls IX capital notes
* New capital requirements weigh on growth (Recasts, updates with CFO interview)
SYDNEY, Feb 15 Commonwealth Bank of Australia , the country's top mortgage lender, on Wednesday posted a 2 percent rise in first-half cash profit, above expectations, as income growth rose faster than costs.
* HY statutory net profit after tax (NPAT) of $4,895 million, up 6%
* Carla Collingwood has resigned as a secretary of Commonwealth Bank Of Australia with effect from today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SYDNEY, January 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Commonwealth Bank of Australia's (CBA, AA-/Stable/F1+) Series 61 GBP350m mortgage covered bonds ratings of 'AAA'. The Outlook is Stable. This brings the total outstanding issuance of covered bonds to AUD27.8bn. Series 61 is a fixed-rate bond due in December 2021 and benefits from a 12-month extendable maturity. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating is based on CBA's Long-Term Issuer Def