Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA.AX)
22 Jun 2017
* "We estimate that levy will amount to approximately $315 million per annum, $220 million after tax"
BRIEF-Commonwealth Bank Of Australia appoints Coen Jonker as group executive of international financial services
* Appoints Coen Jonker as group executive of international financial services
May 9 Australia's biggest bank Commonwealth Bank of Australia said on Tuesday its third-quarter unaudited cash profit rose 4.3 percent after it grew its home lending business faster than peers.
May 9 Australia's biggest bank Commonwealth Bank of Australia on Tuesday said third-quarter unaudited cash profit rose 4.3 percent as the credit quality of its lending business "remained sound".
* Q3 unaudited cash earnings of approximately $2.4 billion in quarter
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SYDNEY, April 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Commonwealth Bank of Australia's (CBA, AA-/Stable/F1+) Series 62 EUR750 million mortgage covered bonds ratings of 'AAA'. The Outlook is Stable. This brings the total outstanding issuance of covered bonds to AUD23.3 billion. Series 62 is a fixed-rate bond due in April 2024 and benefits from a 12-month extendable maturity. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating is based on CBA's Long-Term Issuer
* Confirms that on 31 March, 16.4 million commbank perls IX capital notes were issued and allotted to successful applicants at A$100 each Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On 30 march 2017, it issued HK$608 million worth of subordinated notes
* Regulators worried about risks in housing, may take steps (Adds rate changes by CBA)
* Confirm that, on 15 march 2017, it issued JPY13.3 billion worth of subordinated notes