Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (CBI.N)
BRIEF-Chicago Bridge & Iron CEO Philip Asherman's FY 2016 total compensation was $13.1 mln vs $20.2 mln FY 2015 - SEC filing
* CEO Philip Asherman's FY 2016 total compensation was $13.1 million versus $20.2 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nfOXUO) Further company coverage:
* cb&i awarded contract for hydrocracking unit for afipsky oil refinery expansion project
* Awarded contract by Shaanxi Yanchang Petrochemical Group for license and engineering design of Alkylation unit in Yan'an City Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO Toshiba Corp plans to meet with creditor banks on Tuesday to explain how it is addressing a massive charge that the Japanese company says it must take on its U.S. nuclear business, three bankers briefed on the meeting said.
* Fresh details not expected from 'explanatory session' (Adds details from sources, context)
TOKYO Shares in Toshiba fell more than 19 percent on Thursday, clocking a third day of heavy losses after the Japanese tech-to-nuclear conglomerate said earlier this week it faced a potential multi-billion dollar writedown. | Video
TOKYO A looming writedown at Japanese conglomerate Toshiba Corp has wiped almost $5 billion off its value in two days and prompted a credit rating downgrade on Wednesday, as the company grapples to plug a potential multi-billion dollar hole. | Video
Toshiba Corp's claim that it is owed $2.15 billion by Chicago Bridge & Iron Co NV (CB&I) hinges on how an independent auditor will calculate the net working capital of a U.S. nuclear power plant construction business that CB&I sold to Toshiba's Westinghouse unit last year.
Toshiba Corp said it may have to book several billion dollars in charges related to a U.S. nuclear power plant construction company acquisition, sending its stock tumbling 12 percent and rekindling concerns about its accounting acumen.
* Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV - backlog at end of Q3 of 2016 was $20 billion