Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
July 21 British lender Close Brothers Group reported a rise in year-to-date loan book and said it expected strong results for the year ending in July.
* Group has continued to perform well across all divisions, consistent with the company's Q3 trading update
* Announces that it has completed a 24.5 mln stg bi-lateral loan to refinance three offices and a leisure centre owned by Citygrove
* Close Brothers expects slightly higher loan growth in H2, with company consensus forecast of FY loan growth of 7 percent - CEO Further company coverage:
March 14 British lender Close Brothers Group reported a 21 percent rise in first-half adjusted operating profit, driven by strength in its core banking business and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* Mike Biggs has been appointed an independent non-executive director and chairman designate of group
* H1 adjusted operating profit rose 21 percent to 134.2 million stg