Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£2,217.11|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||149.40|
* Loan book is up 2.3 pct to 5.4 billion stg (July 31, 2014: 5.3 billion stg) with good demand in property and asset finance balanced by slower growth in motor finance
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Close Brothers Group's (CBG) and its wholly owned banking subsidiary Close Brothers Limited's (CBL) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'A' with Stable Outlooks. Their Viability Ratings (VRs) have been affirmed at 'a'. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS - IDRS, VRS AND SENIOR DEBT CBG's and CBL's IDRs reflect
* Sale to Oddo & Cie for a gross cash consideration of eur 46 million (£36 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fy adjusted operating profit rose 20 percent to 200.6 million stg
Sept 23 - British lender Close Brothers Group Plc reported a 20 percent rise in full-year adjusted operating profit, helped by strong performance at its core banking unit.
* Continued momentum in banking with year to date loan book growth of 12% to £5.2 billion
* Close Brothers Group Plc successful issuance of £300 million notes
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Close Brothers Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Peel Hunt
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.