Chemours Co (CC.N)
27 Jul 2016
BOSTON Hedge fund manager David Einhorn told investors that he thinks performance chemicals company Chemours Co will see its earnings grow as prices for titanium dioxide (TiO2), used in the food and cosmetic industries, recover.
BOSTON, July 26 Hedge fund manager David Einhorn told investors that he thinks performance chemicals company Chemours Co will see its earnings grow as prices for titanium dioxide (TiO2), used in the food and cosmetic industries, recover.
NEW YORK, July 8 U.S. jurors ordered DuPont on Friday to pay an additional $500,000 in punitive damages to a man who said he developed testicular cancer from exposure to a toxic chemical used to make Teflon at one of its plants, according to a lawyer for the plaintiff.
NEW YORK, June 21 A mysterious buyer is causing a stir in the US leveraged loan market.
* Chemours signs definitive agreement to sell sulfur products to Vveolia
* Chemours begins commercial operations of new altamira tio2 line in mexico
* The Chemours Company extends exchange offer for its 6.625% senior notes due 2023 and 7.000% senior notes due 2025
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.02 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Chemours fluoroproducts president retires; replacement named
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.03per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Chemours Co: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.