Compagnie des Alpes SA (CDAF.PA)
26 May 2017
* Expects annual revenue growth at ski resorts above 3.5 pct (Recasts with CEO comments on stake sale at news conference)
* CEO Dominique Marcel tells reporters at news conference that Compagnie des Alpes hopes to reach a deal this year regarding selling a stake to potential partners
* H1 REVENUE EUR 460.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 443.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
May 23 French ski resort operator Compagnie des Alpes reported on Tuesday a slight increase in first-half core earnings as strong growth in its theme parks business offset a slight decrease its core ski resorts operations.
* The transaction values the business at EUR 7 million ($7.61 million) and will be settled in cash
* H1 revenue 460.1 million euros ($494.7 million) versus 443.7 million euros year ago
* Reduces the cost of its debt by more than 40 percent from 2017-18 and significantly increases average maturity of its debt
PARIS, March 10 French ski resorts operator Compagnie des Alpes said on Friday it now hoped to reach a deal before the end of the year to sell a stake in the company to Chinese conglomerate Fosun and other potential investors.
* Turkish Ski Federation and Compagnie des Alpes sign a contract for assessment of turkey's "ski" potential and identification of most promising sites Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
Two French ski companies announced deals on Thursday with Chinese firms to help to develop ski resorts in China, where winter sports are becoming popular ahead of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing.