Celgene Corp (CELG.O)
U.S. biotechnology company Celgene Corp raised its profit and revenue forecast for the year after posting third-quarter results ahead of Wall Street estimates, lifted by higher demand for its flagship multiple myeloma drug, Revlimid.
* Shares rise as much as 6.9 pct to $105.29 (Adds analyst comments, conf call details; updates shares)
* Says q3 growth rate was predominantly volume driven: conf call
* Bristol-Myers, Celgene lead health stocks higher post results
* Celgene reports third quarter 2016 operating and financial results
Oct 27 U.S. biotechnology company Celgene Corp reported a 28 percent jump in quarterly revenue, fueled by higher demand for its flagship multiple myeloma drug, Revlimid.
* Celgene Corporation and Sage Bionetworks announce technology collaboration to develop observational study using the apple researchkit framework
* Celgene and Agios announce collaborations with Abbott for diagnostic identification of IDH mutations in AML
Amgen Inc said on Tuesday its multiple myeloma drug, Kyprolis, did not fare better than Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd's older therapy Velcade in a study involving patients who had not yet been treated for the disease.
* Amgen stock down about 1.2 pct (Adds comments from conference call, analysts, details)
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥4,788||-16.00|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥6,785||-65.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$115.99||+1.43|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF71.40||+0.20|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.67||+0.27|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF230.30||+3.80|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF233.90||+4.40|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$61.76||+0.89|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€68.86||+0.75|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,614.50p||-162.50|