Celgene Corp (CELG.OQ)
24 Oct 2016
* Celgene Corporation and Sage Bionetworks announce technology collaboration to develop observational study using the apple researchkit framework
* Celgene and Agios announce collaborations with Abbott for diagnostic identification of IDH mutations in AML
Amgen Inc said on Tuesday its multiple myeloma drug, Kyprolis, did not fare better than Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd's older therapy Velcade in a study involving patients who had not yet been treated for the disease.
* Amgen stock down about 1.2 pct (Adds comments from conference call, analysts, details)
* Celgene Corp -Oral Ozanimod efficacy and safety results at 2 years from Phase 2 RADIANCE trial of patients with relapsing multiple Sclerosis presented at 32nd Ectrims
* Sutro Biopharma Inc says financial terms of milestones are not being disclosed.
* Celgene corporation expects to submit a new drug application to U.S. FDA for Enasidenib (ag-221)
* Celgene Corporation reports 8.1 pct passive stake in Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc as of August 23, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2bBcQ6P) Further company coverage:
* Sanofi, Pfizer, Gilead & Celgene interested in Medivation as company asks for indications of interest by mid-August - CNBC citing sources Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
NEW YORK Celgene Corp raised its 2016 profit forecast and exceeded expectations for second-quarter earnings on Thursday on the strength of its flagship multiple myeloma drug Revlimid and growth in newer medicines, sparking a 2 percent jump in its shares.
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥4,743||-25.00|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥6,811||+6.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$113.61||+0.17|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF73.60||-1.00|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.13||-0.05|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF230.10||-0.60|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF233.00||-0.60|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$60.75||-0.45|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€69.44||+0.24|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,858.50p||+7.50|