Central European Media Enterprises Ltd (CETV.O)
24 May 2017
* Expects debt costs to fall further (Adds company's 2017 outlook, comments on debt)
* says expects OIBDA growth of 13% to 17% at constant exchange rates in 2017
PRAGUE, April 26 Broadcaster Central European Media Enterprises (CME) on Wednesday reported a 29 percent rise in first-quarter core profit, boosted by growing television advertising markets and increasing subscription fees.
* Central european media enterprises ltd. Reports results for the first quarter ended march 31, 2017
* Central European Media Enterprises announces debt repricing, immediately reduces average borrowing cost on all outstanding debt by 150 basis points
Jan 25 Media group MTG, controlled by Swedish investment firm Kinnevik, said on Wednesday it had sold its stake in Czech FTV Prima Holding and was considering raising its ownership in online gaming firm InnoGames.
PRAGUE TCS Capital Management, a minority shareholder in broadcaster Central European Media Enterprises (CME) , has urged the company to hire an investment bank to run a sale process.
PRAGUE, Jan 18 TCS Capital Management, a minority shareholder in broadcaster Central European Media Enterprises (CME) , has urged the company to hire an investment bank to run a sale process.
BRIEF-TCS Capital Management urges Central European Media Enterprises to hire investment bank to sell company
* TCS Capital Management LLC - urged Central European Media Enterprises Ltd to hire investment bank to run process to sell the company - sec filing