Centerra Gold Inc (CG.TO)
2 Dec 2016
* Centerra gold inc - increased its gold production guidance for kumtor for year to 520,000 - 560,000 ounces
* Thompson Creek obtains shareholder approval for arrangement with Centerra Gold Inc.
ULAANBAATAR, Sept 20 Mongolia will pitch a number of railway projects to the China-initiated Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), an adviser to the government told Reuters, as the crisis-hit nation tries to attract investment and boost trade.
* Centerra Gold announces quarterly dividend of c$0.04 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
* Signed option agreement with Centerra Gold for Glor Gold project
TORONTO, July 6 Canada's benchmark stock index eked out a gain on Wednesday, helped by a surge in Valeant Pharmaceuticals, a rebound in oil prices that boosted energy stocks, and continued strength in gold miners as bullion extended a run that has pushed it to a two-year high.
Canadian mining company Centerra Gold agreed on Tuesday to buy U.S. –based miner Thompson Creek Metals for around $1.1 billion in shares and cash, including paying off nearly $900 million of debt, to expand its operations in North America.
July 5 Canadian mining company Centerra Gold agreed on Tuesday to buy U.S. -based miner Thompson Creek Metals for around $1.1 billion in shares and cash, including paying off nearly $900 million of debt, to expand its operations in North America.
* Co's security position related to Mount Milligan will remain unchanged with respect to gold and will be amended to include copper
* Upon completion of deal, existing Centerra, Thompson Creek shareholders are expected to own approximately 92% and 8% of pro forma company