CGG SA (CGG.N)
29 May 2015
BRUSSELS, April 8 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
PARIS, Feb 26 - French seismic survey group CGG said on Thursday it would further cut its fleet of vessels, after declining demand from oil and gas clients led it to take one-off charges of $643 million in the fourth quarter.
* Share price rises by up to 5 pct (Adds comment by analysts in paragraphs 9,10 and comment by CEO in final two paragraphs)
* FTSEurofirst 300 ends down 2.4 pct, loses 8.2 pct in 6 days
PARIS - European stocks surrendered early gains on Monday and resumed last week's sharp sell-off as worries about global growth weighed on resource-related companies such as Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton .
* Technip shares up more than 6 pct, CGG plunges over 30 pct (Adds acquisition of Zimmer Polymer Technologies, CFO comments)
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.2 pct after losing 5.9 pct last week
* Rebound in copper, crude prices support resources stocks
PARIS, Dec 15 - French oil services group Technip said on Monday it would continue to seek to broaden its range of services despite its failed attempt to buy French seismic firm CGG.
PARIS - Technip has ruled out making an offer for seismic surveys specialist CGG after talks with the company failed to produce an agreement, the French oil services group said on Sunday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.