Beneteau SA (CHBE.PA)
* FY revenue of 969.5 million euros ($1.05 billion) versus 808.4 million euros year ago
* Reports Q4 consolidated revenues of 273.8 million euros ($308.13 million), up 14.6 percent like for like
PARIS, July 28 French boat maker Beneteau said on Tuesday it had parted company with its Chief Executive Bruno Cathelinais with immediate effect after "disagreements" with the board over his role and the way his succession should planned.
* Herve Gastinel nominated as chairman of the management board, effective as of August 26
* Reports Q3 revenue of 383 million euros ($424 million), up by 24.2 percent on a reported basis and up by 13.7 percent like-for-like and at constant exchange rates
* Beneteau subsidiary CNB receives order for 3 ships in Corsica
* Christophe Caudrelier appointed Beneteau Group chief financial officer, replacing Patrick Guilloux
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Beneteau SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.