Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$13,509.17|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||666.46|
- Chesapeake Energy Corp on Monday named a top executive at rival Anadarko Petroleum Corp to head the No. 2 U.S. natural gas producer, which has suffered a governance crisis and liquidity crunch over the last year.
* Chesapeake shares rise 4 pct (Adds analyst comment, background, updates shares)
(Corrects to remove reference to Steven Dixon and Domenic Dell'Osso Jr in the last paragraph)
May 20 - Chesapeake Energy Corp has hired Robert Douglas Lawler of rival Anadarko Petroleum Corp as chief executive, filling the post vacated by co-founder Aubrey McClendon, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
May 13 - Bank of New York Mellon Corp is appealing against a district court judgment that allowed Chesapeake Energy Corp to redeem $1.3 billion of notes six years before their maturity date, a court filing showed.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp won the right to redeem $1.3 billion of notes early, as a federal judge rejected an argument by the notes' trustee, Bank of New York Mellon Corp , that the company waited too long to tell investors of its plans.
* Judge sides with Chesapeake on early redemption of notes
May 8 - A federal judge on Wednesday ruled in favor of Chesapeake Energy Corp in a dispute with Bank of New York Mellon Corp over the natural gas company's effort to buy back $1.3 billion of notes early.
May 8 - * U.S. judge says rules in favor of Chesapeake Energy Corp in bond
- Chesapeake Energy Corp said on Friday that director Louis Simpson has resigned from the U.S. oil and gas company's board of directors and he will be replaced by an executive who was recommended by a top shareholder.
|Apache Corporation (APA.N)||$84.08||+2.78|
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC.N)||$91.23||+1.20|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)||$59.86||+1.07|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVEGP.PK)||--||--|
|Encana Corporation (ECA.TO)||$19.44||+0.66|
|Noble Energy, Inc. (NBL.N)||$122.50||+1.20|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG.N)||$72.28||+2.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (CHK). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Chesapeake Energy Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.