Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK_pd.N)
21 Jun 2017
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation announces final results of cash tender offers for senior notes
* Chesapeake energy - lenders reaffirmed $3.8 billion borrowing base under co's senior revolving credit agreement, dated Dec 15, 2014 effective as of June 15 Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2rOGecL) Further company coverage:
* Chesapeake energy corporation announces early tender results and early settlement date for cash tender offers for senior notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Director Thomas Ryan reports purchase of 75,000 shares of co's common shares on May 31 - SEC filing
* Chesapeake Energy director R. Brad Martin reports open market purchase of 20,000 shares of co's stock on May 26 at $5.26/share - SEC filing
* Chesapeake energy corporation announces pricing of private placement of $750,000,000 of senior notes
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation announces private placement of $750,000,000 of senior notes
U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp reported a bigger-than-expected fall in production on Thursday, even as it spent more than what analysts had estimated, sending its shares down as much as 8.4 percent.
May 4Chesapeake Energy Corp posted a quarterly profit, compared with a year-ago loss, when the U.S. natural gas producer took charges to write down the value of some oil and gas assets.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected a bid by natural gas company Chesapeake Energy Corp to avoid having to pay $438.7 million to investors in a bonds dispute.